Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
NOTE: You may need to unisntall and reinstall the app, after upgrading to 3.x or above.
- Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
- Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
- Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
- Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: https://www.shadowsocks.org
- To setup your own server, please refer to: https://shadowsocks.org/en/download/servers.html
- To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- Removed analytics
- Removed trash
- Optimized resources
- App Name: Shadowsocks
- Package Name: com.github.shadowsocks
- Latest Version : v5.3.3
- Updated On: 2023-02-14
- File Name: ShadowSocks_v5.3.3_Mod_iptmod.com.apk
- Size: 7.48 MB
- Hash Verification:
- MD5: 32d491093bfc09bf28d930298abd56e9
- SHA1: 9acce457064d798762975dee3a397283ee0eeddf
- SHA256: 9abf406acaef21c95d471e4d2a4c43f6193dec4f6180e852a8815659f0baa7b2