AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your device from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable. This app is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps. Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable, it has everything you’ll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices. This is why people choose AdGuard:
Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
Cares about your privacy
We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you’ll never want to go back.
version 3.4 nightly 9 from March 19, 2020
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Feature] Add UDP over SOCKS5 support;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Feature] Change evdns to c-ares;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] “badfilter” modifier doesn’t work with “all” modifier;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] AG cannot handle 103 Early Hints;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Change conversion rules for `##^` rules — add max-length=”262144″;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Crash on network change;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] DNS timeouts decreased;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] EAVR(W) in AresResolver::process;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Extended CSS rule is not working, if ‘:contains()’ has ‘:’;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Implement API for working with the native browser assistant;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Rules are not applied to websites with dot at the end;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Scriptlet exceptions don’t work correctly;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] Stack overflow while closing HTTP/2 stream;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] c-ares updated to the latest version;
* [Corelibs v1.5.215 Fix] itv.rt.ru breaks when you watch encrypted channels;
* [Enhancement] Application crashed on the Android 11 while the user trying to open any filtering log details;
* [Enhancement] It’s insanely hard to install a user certificate on Android 11;
* [Enhancement] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.232;
* [Feature] Add @TPS to acknowledges page;
* [Fix] “HTTPS filtering is off” SnackBar covers Data Saved stat on Home Screen;
* [Fix] Allow suppressing HTTPS filtering error notification;
* [Fix] Fix the bug on Android 11 when filtering doesn’t work with enabled AdGuard.
- Premium features unlocked;
- No startup with patched watermarks;
- Skip startup tutorial.
- App Name: Adguard Premium
- Package Name: com.adguard.android
- Latest Version : v3.4.40
- Updated On: 2020-03-23
- File Name: AdGuard-Premium-v3.4.40-Mod_iptmod.com.apk
- Size: 15.83 MB
- File Verification
- MD5: d416eada8b8e9eca9a0e5b198bf2d3a6
- SHA1: a0d4a0852e0dcee5a29a94cde32669fd301eb529
- SHA256: 2513508f957c66fc02de953b94d50db43494185dbadc473aaf490f1f0a0663b9