Droid Info is a hardware information app for Android with detailed information about your smartphone. Hardware informations that can be retrieved with this app like device, system, memory, camera, temperature, battery and sensor details. You need to allow the app permissions like access the camera to get detail information about your camera. You can also export full report of your Smartphone.
Hardware information is categorized into:
- Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
- System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
- Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
- Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
- Features: Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE, GPS, NFC, WiFi Direct.
- Thermal: Internal temperature of your Smartphone.
- Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
- Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET – permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA – permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
- App Name: Droid Hardware Info
- Package Name: com.inkwired.droidinfo
- Latest Version : v1.2.2
- Updated On: 2020-01-25
- Size: 2.76 MB
- Hash Verification:
- MD5: 7178ceeea3c45e664e911d60a823f29a
- SHA1: 30091c33cc1074ca3296439d2bd30b493b8b2f77
- SHA256: 90053659849e7a60e986f8bd6f423e2495fb5b9b5e916c4202e0f0d778d0d3cd