Check if your device battery is charging correctly and at the maximum speed. With Galaxy Charging Current Pro you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device, the Pro version will not work also.*
This application also comes with a simple launcher widget so that you can quickly check the charging current. Display a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly on the notification area, while your device is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging current gets too low!
- Most Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Note 4, Note 3, S4 models.
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint S3 and Note 2.
- Verizon S3 and Note 2.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, …).
- App Name: Galaxy Charging Current Pro
- Package Name: com.abmantis.galaxychargingcurrent
- Latest Version : v2.64
- Updated On: 2020-04-23
- File Name: Galaxy+Charging+Current_v2.64(57)_iptmod.com.apk
- Size: 2.27 MB
- Hash Verification:
- MD5: 171d851ab75e224dead3ffa37fc208ba
- SHA1: f0fbf9547ecc6a92b6f5467e926580cb36c82f94
- SHA256: b6e39e0636fc4a5b047dff25b86223fe44e68df95e86f40f6f7718a23355f6c5