SAI or Split APKs Installer is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs. SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku. This donated version app that get Mod and removed ads.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those apps behavior. Some devices/ROMs aren’t supported by SAI, that has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can’t be fixed on app side.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
- Fix app crashing when Firebase is disabled
- UI fixes
- Updated translations
- Analytics Removed
- Donate Features Unlocked
- Works Off Line
- App Name: Split APKs Installer (SAI)
- Package Name: com.aefyr.sai
- Latest Version : v3.12
- Updated On: 2020-05-03
- File Name: SAI_v3.12-Modded_iptmod.com.apk
- Size: 3.45 MB
- Hash Verification:
- MD5: bd35f5159074f045517f81d67ce82a18
- SHA1: 990d7be85f886da63fd5a8ed227d897f9bc4c41d
- SHA256: 4dc0db9375a3bb7ea3d5cb12289b9309e930db569b1914150b7cfa62f0b36d4f