Find out an user friendly app to clone your android app. Download App cloner mod with premium features for free, this app has similar feature like APK Editor Pro 1.10.0 Mod + Plugins Patch. Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps. Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app. App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the external SD-card. You can disable auto-start, app backups or intrusive app defaults. App Cloner can even extend a cloned app to add new functionality such as password protection, incognito mode with secure file deletion, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. Each new App Cloner update will add further options.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Go premium to enjoy the full set of options:
- Clone WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
- Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
- Save or share cloned apps
- Replace launcher icons
- Clone watch apps or watch faces
- Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
- Change the rotation lock
- Change the app language, font, font size
- Keep screen on, immersive mode
- Enable multi-window support, change window size
- Remove app permissions
- Password-protect apps
- Incognito mode for apps
- Exclude app from recents
- Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
- Prevent app from appearing in screenshots
- Spoof location
- Allow apps to be installed on the external SD-card
- Allow/prevent app backups
- Sandbox external storage
- Clear cache on exit
- Remove widgets, launcher icon
- Disable auto-start
- Disable app defaults
- Disable mobile data
- Disable background networking
- SOCKS proxy (route traffic via proxy)
- Notification filter
- Silence notifications
- Change notification color
- Set brightness or mute on start
- Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth controls
- Tasker integration
Not all apps can be cloned. Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the new app may not work in case it verifies its certificate or if it interacts with other apps by the same publisher.
App components that depend on the certificate such as Google account logins, Google Play services, Google Maps, Google Cloud Messaging or in-app purchases will not work and/or break the cloned app.
Some apps that can be cloned:
- Amazon Kindle
- DropBox (except internal PDF viewer)
- Facebook (only on Android 5.0 or later, language is English only)
- Facebook Lite
- Opera, Opera Mini
- SwiftKey Keyboard
- Yahoo Mail
Watch apps and watch faces can typically also be cloned.
Some apps that can’t be cloned:
- Most Google apps
- Skype for Business
- YouTube (version 4.2.x works)
If you find an app that can’t be successfully cloned you may use ‘Report app issue’ to indicate the problem.
To install apps you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
To clone watch faces you may need to enable ‘Show system apps’ from the navigation menu.
All product names and brands mentioned above are property of their respective owners.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/110152846393129525806
If you have suggestions I’d love to hear about them at [email protected]
- Storage option ‘Bundle original app’
- Storage option ‘Prompt to keep app data on uninstall’
- Navigation option ‘Popup blocker’
- Notification option ‘Toast position’
- Notification option ‘Toast duration’
- Disable / enable delay for ‘Disable all networking’ option
- Automation option ‘Flashlight while app is open’
- ‘SOCKS proxy’ now works on Android 10
- Support for latest Puffin Browser
- Support for YouTube Vanced (premium)
- Premium version (donations – commercial use)
- Turned internet off so apps like express VPN can be cloned again
- Arm and X86 separate files
- Package name changed to fix the cloning app with a higher case letter eg. cloneR.
- Credits to hifi2007 & Robinhood
- App Name: App Cloner Pro
- Package Name: com.applisto.appcloner
- Latest Version : v1.5.32
- Updated On: 2020-04-01
- File-Name: AppClonerPro_v1.5.32_MOD_fix_Arm_iptmod.com.apk
- Size: 21.40 MB
- MD5: 70a697aeebcc5312fed1eac437d7eaab
- SHA1: c3c5ef6e079b3c83f44fc0f656ac937c91f97109
- SHA256: 61bd288903079de322032b8619ba24f39262872255084979ca906861f9811e84
ARMv7, AArch64 [ ? ]
- File-Name: AppClonerPro_v1.5.32_MOD_fix_x86_iptmod.com.apk
- Size: 21.40 MB
- MD5: f42e7ad8837c94d82e75a1c6370ee63d
- SHA1: 129d28b5c09b2050876f89c48e916e48d81d23cc
- SHA256: 4b903f7aa02bcef6c10ad103c6fd68e79556c224e488a96f4c64da35d65266cd
x86, x86_64 [ ? ]